SBB- Father’s Day Clearance Coral sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean if those testing machines specifically go for 1k maybe you could get a mass spectrometer for less than 5k ...done. tsa uses them...time to look at govt surplus sales.
I def wouldn’t buy his machine; that sht is broke.

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well she doesn't take naps normally anymore. She's 3, and if she naps I'm up till midnight.

But she woke up at 6am today, a few hours early, and she had an accident yesterday on the playset, fell off the top, she's fine other than a few scrapes. She wanted to run right back up it. Not sure if I am, still recovering from the near heart attack she gave me...

Tough little girl.
Ouch! They sure are flexible at that stage in life lol. I remember those times

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ouch! They sure are flexible at that stage in life lol. I remember those times
Shoveling nearly 10 tons of mulch around that thing wasn't without cause. I think it definitely helped soften the landing.
Kids Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well she doesn't take naps normally anymore. She's 3, and if she naps I'm up till midnight.

But she woke up at 6am today, a few hours early, and she had an accident yesterday on the playset, fell off the top, she's fine other than a few scrapes. She wanted to run right back up it. Not sure if I am, still recovering from the near heart attack she gave me...

Tough little girl.
When you said accident, I thought she had the wet accident. Glad she's ok. I know what you mean about heart attack. I get one whenever I get a call from the school

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
When you said accident, I thought she had the wet accident. Glad she's ok. I know what you mean about heart attack. I get one whenever I get a call from the school
LOL yeah EVERYTHING stops when I see that number pop up, including my heart.
Cat Save GIF

Vinaka_vakalevu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tough little girl.
glad she's okay, I honestly can't remember if the older ones still napped at 3 or not I feel like they did. the two year old is an absolute terrorist if he doesn't nap.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tough little girl.
Glad she’s ok. Little kids do some crazy stuff. I remember watching an old Truffaut movie “Small Change” . Little kid falls 2 stories somersaulting and lands on his butt and goes “Gregory go boom” without a care

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back