SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Not sure what was worse - superglue all over the fingers or constantly getting bit by the box fish. That little dude left marks!
Want a lightning maroon clown, she'll grab and shakes, not letting go...
Shark Attack Bite GIF by Shark Week

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My maroon bites me and draw blood
Sometimes I wear gloves sometimes I don't. If I have something in my hand, rock, frag, etc she won't bite. Other times she has jumped out of the water to bite when I just reach over the tank.

Now if you wear black gloves ... She won't leave you alone ...

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sometimes I wear gloves sometimes I don't. If I have something in my hand, rock, frag, etc she won't bite. Other times she has jumped out of the water to bite when I just reach over the tank.

Now if you wear black gloves ... She won't leave you alone ...
Isn't this the fish your daughter picked out

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinking about taking out this 10x10" thing of monticap to make room for a goni garden. Going to make an absolute mess trying to get it out. Alot of my avg sticks are going to get plucked and im going to plant this tenuis.

Any additional things to consider? Im not even sure what im going to do with all the red cap maybe the LFS will take it but will have to sit in a bucket over night.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinking about taking out this 10x10" thing of monticap to make room for a goni garden. Going to make an absolute mess trying to get it out. Alot of my avg sticks are going to get plucked and im going to plant this tenuis.

Any additional things to consider? Im not even sure what im going to do with all the red cap maybe the LFS will take it but will have to sit in a bucket over night.
frisbee-catch.gif

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Should be fine in a bucket. It took a blow torch to kill Rob’s monti

Back