SC aquariums sca-301 skimmer

I bought the 50g cube package that included this skimmer. It does a good job but the only downside is that when you need to clean it you can't take it apart so whatever grows / builds up on the inside stays inside. I'm sure you can get a lot out soaking it in vinegar.
 
I've used this skimmer for 18 months with no problems. Love this skimmer on my 40b.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453213120.208210.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453213145.169956.jpg
 
I have had it running for 4 months now and it is a nice skimmer. Running it on a 25 gallon cube with a 10 gallon sump. Really like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new