• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC Dynamite Chalice

Keenan

TCMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All frags have 4+ eyes (aside from D which has 2) and all colors. Standard DOA rules apply. Pictures with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. Must be received on first delivery attempt. Shipping is non-refundable. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. $300 for A-C, $275 for D and $50 shipping. Would also accept trades for sps. Thanks for looking!

Pics of mom before she was cut

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keenan

Keenan

TCMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday Bump with a pic of the tiny booger frag my colony started out as. It was the size of a pea and had hardly any blue in it.

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of corals i could trade for A... please see my sales thread. i could do multiples for the trade. LMK

arafas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All frags have 4+ eyes (aside from D which has 2) and all colors. Standard DOA rules apply. Pictures with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. Must be received on first delivery attempt. Shipping is non-refundable. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. $300 for A-C, $275 for D and $50 shipping. Would also accept trades for sps. Thanks for looking!

The mother was on rock right? How did you cut it. I have bubble gum that is huge on the rock want to cut it.

OP
OP
Keenan

Keenan

TCMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mother was on rock right? How did you cut it. I have bubble gum that is huge on the rock want to cut it.
The rock was fairly thin. I used cutting pliers to make frags and it worked decently well.

cCRAWLINS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag I got from you is doing great. Grew enough to frag multiple times. Thank again!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back