SC OP + iPhone camera = bad pics

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
4,914
Location
.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could capture a picture of what I see with this darn phone camera. My new fave is this Sexy Corals Orange Passion I picked up from a local reefer bud. Man this thing is so pretty that I had to buy it!!!

For those who have it, how's growth been for this tenuis? I really hope to never lose the orange polyps. Easily my fave.

74f8a525845e927758378a7201993b65.jpg

7c02949e6915aea4dd68d200f96c756c.jpg
 
Are you using a gel filter . Check in the photography section for more ideas . I use a yellow gel filter to wash out the blues .
 
I lost mine recently to rtn but it was one of my best growing coral. Also one of the best corals I had for p/e. I have another piece coming in the next couple of weeks and cant wait.
Jeff
 
I lost mine recently to rtn but it was one of my best growing coral. Also one of the best corals I had for p/e. I have another piece coming in the next couple of weeks and cant wait.
Jeff


Sorry to hear. I don't even want to ask you how it RTNed cuz no one really knows why their stuff RTNs.

Good luck on the new piece, I'd be upset; this is my most expensive frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new