• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC Orange Passion Frag

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Sexy Coral's Orange Passion healed and ready to go.

$125 shipped via FedEx Overnight.

Standard 2hr DOA applies. 2 hours from delivery I will need to be contacted with picture of dead coral on original frag and if Dead on arrival will n
Need picture of coral still in specimen container.

Add to a frag pack and save $$$

PM me for a full list if interested in adding more.

Local pickup available in Orlando/Clermont Florida

20190829_201544.jpg 20190829_201441.jpg 20190707_204743.jpg

Last edited:

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested ,,, If it doesn't sell ,, I would like another picture in a couple of weeks ,, I am concerned with the polyp extension ,, has some at the bottom ,, none at the top ,, I am also concerned with the color ,, jmo I just over all think that the frag needs more time ,, I just don't want to buy a nice frag and have it die in shipping ,, Don't take offence to my post ,, I am interested in your frag ,, its a nice frag of a coral I don't have ,, but want ,,

Last edited:
OP
OP
blazedmasta

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested ,,, If it doesn't sell ,, I would like another picture in a couple of weeks ,, I am concerned with the polyp extension ,, has some at the bottom ,, none at the top ,, I am also concerned with the color ,, jmo I just over all think that the frag needs more time ,, I just don't want to buy a nice frag and have it die in shipping ,, Don't take offence to my post ,, I am interested in your frag ,, its a nice frag of a coral I don't have ,, but want ,,

Yeah there is nothing wrong with the frag. It just was taken from the bottom of the colony that light dosnt hit as much. Also polyps are in because I moved it to get a better angle for the pic.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 149 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back