sc orange passion/shortcake

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefndude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Couldn't get a good picture of the op tonight.
Can't really see the colors in the photo





Strawberry Shortcake color has improved



 
Reefndude,

how many gallons is your system and now that you mention acropower, how often and how much do you dose?
 
Yeah I got it last week. I think in the next few months the Club will have one to loan out, but in the mean time you can use mine.
 
Some updated pictures.



Thought this piece was a goner...was having alkalinity issues. Has recovered nicely.

 
I have to remove pic since it's wasn't sc piece...didn't pay attention to a title.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new