Sc orange passion vs rr orange passion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrxia0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is my RRC OP
3D0149D1-CA51-49A1-97C4-523D7156618B.jpeg

Looks just like my SCOP

I'd say that's about right for the RRA piece, but I've never had an SCOP look like that.... SCOP is deep blue and teal with bright orange polyps when happy.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new