SC Rimless Rainbow, Post your pics!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PRomero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PRomero

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
919
Reaction score
15
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine, starting to get some green in it and is growing very well for me. I can't wait to see this frag turn into a large colony.

 
hahahaha, my dream is to one day be just like Mike.... Jordan that is :D
 
Looks good man, I'll post a pic of mine later, is just a small frag right now though. Just got it a couple months ago
 
Yours has mor colors than mine, very nice!!

Thank you, I used to have radions until a couple weeks ago i when I switched to 20k radiums. And that is when the colors really started to pop
 
How much do these guys go for now a days? from a collector? I was actually gonna buy another one when I realized I already have two lol
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new