• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER ALERT!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jack Donohoe is a scammer and a liar!!! A few months ago, I asked people in a Facebook group for advice on keeping a tank, and a few amazing people reached out to me. Well, one of the not-so-amazing people was Jack Donohoe. Over the next few weeks, I messaged him on Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram because the advice he gave was true genuine advice and he always knew the answers to any questions I asked. I reversed image searched the photos, and the profile wasn’t fake. So knowing this, I felt safe giving him my phone number as he was starting a website www.tankfulscove.com. I offered to do his social media in exchange for corals. He sent me photos of the corals he had, one of which was a beautiful bubble coral I really wanted. He was supposed to send them a few weeks ago, but he wanted to do it on a Monday. Supposedly he had surgery then the next week, he told me his friend was on suicide watch. I was empathetic about this. He never provided me tracking, but I had informed delivery, so I knew two packages from Tampa were coming, and he lived in Tampa, so I thought it was from him; well, it wasn’t; it was from him; it was from my aunt who lives in Tampa. He then blocked me on everything. At the end of the day, it was $30, but I’m more upset about the fact that I trusted him and he lied to me. Looking back, I now see his elaborate lies for empathy I couldn’t see. I am working on contacting my bank etc. I talked to him on the phone a few times and even FaceTimed him once, so I believe some of what he was telling me may have been the truth, and he really is supposed to be at Reef-A-Palooza. But avoid www.tankfulscove.com and Jack Donohoe at all costs and don’t just take my word for it there’s other people who have posted about him on social media and I just couldn’t see it.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back