• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

scammer. reefinitreal88

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sofaknlo

sofaknlo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if this is true i apologize, i tried getting a tracking number and day after your account was deleted. This wasnt a post purchase rather u approached me selling. I seen you were an active member for almost a year so i assumed it would be legit. Im glad your back, hope this goes thru! Things werent adding up is all im saying, lets make this right.

OP
OP
sofaknlo

sofaknlo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admins please delete post. Will follow up with outcome. Dont want to bash this man if this all was coincidental.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Admins please delete post. Will follow up with outcome. Dont want to bash this man if this all was coincidental.

Did you get a tracking number? Once the light comes in we will remove this thread.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
sofaknlo

sofaknlo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks, gonna call tomo to confirm destination. otherwise the 23rd is delivery date.

OP
OP
sofaknlo

sofaknlo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so tracking number is not for my item. waiting on reply from seller

OP
OP
sofaknlo

sofaknlo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revhtree please delete post. Light in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back