scape sps reef

Glafix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I plan sps reef 65gal, without sand. Please comment on the aquascape please.

imgonline-com-ua-OverlayedGrid-8uyDxRWtda.jpg imgonline-com-ua-OverlayedGrid-NfrVgMevoUoQw8.jpg 15782289907522182551638455899770.jpg

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to meet you, sorry so late to say hello

First #WelcimetoR2R if you get a chance got to the meet and greet section to intro yourself.

It like the middle one. The first one looks like a dinosaur to me. ;Happy . How many pounds is there, it does look like a lot for a 65. You have lots of spots for fish to hide and frag placement so that’s good. A few notes, leave room between rock and side glass for cleaning and don’t overfill with rock. It will take up space needed for the sps to grow.

sounds like a neat build. You can also start a build thread in membe tanks for us to follow

OP
OP
Glafix

Glafix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to meet you, sorry so late to say hello

First #WelcimetoR2R if you get a chance got to the meet and greet section to intro yourself.

It like the middle one. The first one looks like a dinosaur to me. ;Happy . How many pounds is there, it does look like a lot for a 65. You have lots of spots for fish to hide and frag placement so that’s good. A few notes, leave room between rock and side glass for cleaning and don’t overfill with rock. It will take up space needed for the sps to grow.

sounds like a neat build. You can also start a build thread in membe tanks for us to follow
Hello, here is my last build. From glasses to stones 7cm, from front glass 12cm. It turns out 30kg rock.

20200108_123046.jpg 20200108_123121.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back