Scarlet Hermit Crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrvelie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrvelie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
65
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some advice on where to purchase 2-3 Scarlet Hermit Crabs online. I would like to get ones that are about 1-1.5 inches in size. My LFS's have not had any and not sure when they might get some in. I have seen them at Petco but I really want to stay away from buying anything from them other than food or supplies. All the online stores I have looked at online want at least $30 for shipping.
 
$30 shipping is pretty standard. If you're in California unique corals has $15 shipping in state
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new