Scary dream about invert pests

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a dream last night where I needed to remove a lot of rocks from my tank.

Once the dark rocks were in piles on the wet, slippery floor, I tentatively tried to lift one piece, and a swarm of black, snapping, buzzing, large inverts started pouring out by the hundreds. They looked like Venus fly traps combined with scorpions.

They quickly scurried toward another pile of rocks, and I was so afraid to move any of the rocks off my marble floors because I thought they would try to snap my fingers off.

It was a pretty frightening dream. Do you ever get weird dreams about your reef tank?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reoccurring dream about collecting reef fish in a woodland stream - emperor angels, etc. with a hand net in a foot of water. I have no idea what that means
Jay

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a dream last night where I needed to remove a lot of rocks from my tank.

Once the dark rocks were in piles on the wet, slippery floor, I tentatively tried to lift one piece, and a swarm of black, snapping, buzzing, large inverts started pouring out by the hundreds. They looked like Venus fly traps combined with scorpions.

They quickly scurried toward another pile of rocks, and I was so afraid to move any of the rocks off my marble floors because I thought they would try to snap my fingers off.

It was a pretty frightening dream. Do you ever get weird dreams about your reef tank?
You think thats bad I once had a nightmare I used the toothbrush I use to clean my skimmer on my teeth.

Also way to casually mention your marble floors :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.. never thought about "reefmares"!! The struggle is real, I better stop looking at all the creepy bugs, after lights out, before going to bed.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back