Schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Murphdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Murphdog

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
11
Location
concord
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so just cleaned tank and played with my lights k7 pro III. I’ve probably change settings 20 times in last day. Anyone have a QR code to share. 40 gal breeder LPs and softies only. Please help lol.
 
What do you currently have in the tank and what are your goals? Over all you’ll want to borrow a PAR meter to get real numbers and the best understanding of your output.
 
I currently have a 40 gal breeder. I have k7 pro III and 2 k7 mini. I currently have

3 zoa
1 torch
2 hammer
1 Goni
1 toadstool
Gsp
Pulsing zenia
Kenya tree

I’m looking for pop and growth. It’s in my living room as a showpiece.



image.jpg
 
I calculate 260 watts on your 40 breeder, if I counted right then that is overkill. I use 150 watts on my 40 breeder which includes sps, and clams for years previous to the tank crash.

Nothing wrong with overkill IMO, but you will need a par meter to be safe otherwise you risk over lighting or under lighting for concern of over lighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new