SCMAS presents Reef-A-Palooza 2011 October 22-23

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keeping our oceans and reefs thriving is important to earth's survival. Having a marine aquarium at home is a great way to share good stewardship of our oceans with your family. Find out more about keeping your own marine aquarium at the 8th annual Reef-A-Palooza, America's largest saltwater aquarium show October 22nd and 23rd at the Orange County Fair and Exposition Center in Costa Mesa, California.

Join marine aquarium enthusiasts of all ages for an indoor marketplace with beautiful marine aquarium displays, exotic rare livestock, and the latest in products and services available in the marine aquarium industry. Learn about propagation of marine fish and corals, marine animal husbandry, and more. Guest speakers, product demonstrations, food and prize drawings throughout both days of this exciting and wonderful event.

It's the 8th annual Reef-A-Palooza sponsord by the Southern California Marine Aquarium Society starting at 10:00 A.M. both Sat. and Sun. Tickets are $10 at the door, kids under 12 free. For more infomation about discount coupons and directions to the Orange County Fair and Exposition Center, log on to Reef A Palooza.

Come see sealife up close and personal at the most exciting and family friendly marine aquarium show in America. It's Reef-A-Palooza 2011.
rap2011banner.jpg

Highlights from Reef-A-Palooza 2008!
Reef-a-Palooza 2008 Show Video - YouTube

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back