Scoly id

gianlucabinetti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
west palm
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a button Scoly and was wondering would this Scoly be considered a ultra Scoly or a master Scoly it developed some nice blue, green,bright pink, and hot pink color. I know the right Scoly is a little beat up picked him up from someone who had a torch on it should heal up with time

11644CE7-7834-470B-BE8C-D90D07F703B8.jpeg image.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new