scopas disappeared

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a scopas tang that disappeared, I mean 3 days ago I saw it and it was all healthy eating a lot, but that day there was also a lot of conflict between other tangs that are a dory, desjardini and a white tail to the level that they gave each other blows that scared me, the white tail was injured and retired, I didn't see the scopas get into the fights, I didn't take care of the fish tank for two days, they only ate once that weekend and just today while I was cleaning the windows I see that the scopas is nowhere to be found. and searching and there is no trace of him.

RWhitt907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a scopas tang that disappeared, I mean 3 days ago I saw it and it was all healthy eating a lot, but that day there was also a lot of conflict between other tangs that are a dory, desjardini and a white tail to the level that they gave each other blows that scared me, the white tail was injured and retired, I didn't see the scopas get into the fights, I didn't take care of the fish tank for two days, they only ate once that weekend and just today while I was cleaning the windows I see that the scopas is nowhere to be found. and searching and there is no trace of him.
Sounds like it could be hiding in a crevice of your rock work, if it did pass, it more than likely became a snack for any CUC you may have in your tank.

RWhitt907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big of a tank do you have them in?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back