Scored a Demo maxspevt Dice AIO

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyZo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeyZo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Messages
851
Reaction score
1,460
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has been selling these maxspect Dice AIO with the maxspect MJ-L165 Blue lights for $500. He had one out of the box as a display but not filled or in use. Then he finally put the demo up for sale. I’ve been watching for a few weeks as he put it for $400… then $350… and then $300. So I stopped in today and it was still there. I asked what he would take for cash, he said $250, I just need the space back. So I grabbed it and ran. Came with the lights (also unused), return pump, all the media, filter sock, etc from the box (still wrapped a sealed box). Can’t resist a new build off a good deal.

IMG_0992.jpeg
 
That is pretty awesome you were able to score that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new