Scorpaenodes caribbeaus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wtyson254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wtyson254

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
555
Reaction score
410
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am interested in this scorpion for my 25 gal cube (I read they only get 8cm), but I wanted to check and see if anyone has any experience with them.
 
It will be fine in that size tank. Some specimens can be tricky to get to take prepared foods.
 
I should mention that the aquarium currently has two paraceptagon zonatus in it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new