Scott's Back...And it's time for another contest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:clap2:guess it's getting closer.... the way this day is going i've given up hope ! i sure understand how hard it must be.....worse than jury duty !!!

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i just got my order of fish in so now at least i have a project to keep me busy.....just 5 green chronis and a starry blenny and a mandarine goby and 500 pods.....nothing spectacular
i think i have enough live rock and tank is established enough to support a mandarine...i have a ton of pods already but i thought 500 more would diversify the genetics ....maybe i worry too much ......ya think i'm a little OCD?????
could that be why this thread has my full attention?

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my tank.....

figured i'd keep ya all occupied while we wait

tank2-1.jpg

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buds, I see you have the dual Powerhead, yours come with suction or mag and how do you like it? Are both flows even?

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya but it seriously needs a different color pallette started and that chalice would get the frogspawns spot...can't ya just see it!!!!!

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
magnets only i hate suction cups coraline gets on them and they never stick again and yes the flow is even and i have it on a wavemaker but it is plugged in to the constant outlet and the corners alternate.... think i paid $28 on ebay for the dual...... nothing fancy

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they need to decide soon before i start selling you all electronic cigarettes....well any of you smokers anyway !!! lol
i'll end up telling you how they changed my life.....and now i can afford some welfare fish
lol

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the dual also, came with suction cups (like three tiny cups would hold that unit lol) used an old 550 magnet and switched em out ;) my flow is never even thru the two outputs. That's why I asked, just wanted to make sure someone's worked lol

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tanks buds! shew im about to go crazy waiting on this one lol

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this tank started out with white sunbleached rock from my 150 crash and is just about 2 years old and we moved to a neew house about a year ago... when my 150 crashed it was due to southern storms and power outage and it broke my heart..... so i wanted to do a smaller system first to transfer up to my 150..... i'm very happy with my coraline growth and even have some very nice plating coraline going on with all kinds of exotic purples and spots and dots and sqiggle lines through them.... i have 3 huge rocks sitting in my garage waiting for the rebuild on the 150 they each weigh 100 + pound and are full of caves and nooks and crannies and then i'll go fish only with live rock.... i want a panther grouper badly......and a clown wrasse and all those nasty things that eat coral...... the TABOOO TANK

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tanks buds! shew im about to go crazy waiting on this one lol
well i'm trying to be a good sport and entertain you all so you'll all still like me when i win ........hahahahahaha
i better run for cover i think i see rabbit season sogns going up !!!

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well you guys flame me while i go make coffee ....it was a long night........i hate hospitals

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this tank started out with white sunbleached rock from my 150 crash and is just about 2 years old and we moved to a neew house about a year ago... when my 150 crashed it was due to southern storms and power outage and it broke my heart..... so i wanted to do a smaller system first to transfer up to my 150..... i'm very happy with my coraline growth and even have some very nice plating coraline going on with all kinds of exotic purples and spots and dots and sqiggle lines through them.... i have 3 huge rocks sitting in my garage waiting for the rebuild on the 150 they each weigh 100 + pound and are full of caves and nooks and crannies and then i'll go fish only with live rock.... i want a panther grouper badly......and a clown wrasse and all those nasty things that eat coral...... the TABOOO TANK
Id love to setup another tank but i have been spending all my free money on my other toy so hopefully next year when i get it finished i can focus on setting up another nice tank.

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i almost have everyone sorted .......still no winner.....???? wow if the runner ups wer that good maybe they should get a consolation mushroom or zoa or free shipping on their next order lol ......a bag of snails sent flat rate........just kidding ...trying to keep the thread active while UC weeds through the finalists

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back