ScottsTanks 120g/40B reef

ScottsTanks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently designing a system to go in basement. At the moment the dt will be a 40 breeder, eventually upgraded to a 120g dt. The sump is a custom built 40B with 3 chambers. I'm also looking to plumb in a 20g refugium and a 30g resivour tank that can be isolated from the system for water changes. So far I've been modeling it and trying to work out the kinks before I actually assemble the tank.
e3yquben.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Subscribed!! Welcome to R2R!
 
Work relocated me across the US and thus I had to sell my house and this reef system will not be built any longer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new