Scratches or sick wrasse?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cicrush13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No issues catching it. I set up a brand new 29 gallon tank. My feeling is that either the tank was too new and there wasn’t enough bacteria from the filter pad transferred or whatever it had got the best of it either way I’ll never know.
 
Ughh, Sorry to hear that... I agree with Jay, Sounds like water Parameters as the fish was active.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new