Scribbled angel owners with a reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael43
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
398
Location
Dirty Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want one so bad. I know every particular animal will have its own tendencies but what's everyone's luck with putting them in a reef? My reef is strictly sps
 
It should be fine with sps. I've seen them in sps dominant tanks without issue.
 
^ + 1. While we don't have a scribbled, we do have a blueface, gold flake, regal and flame angels as well as a Moorish idol in our SPS dominant reef and have not had any issues except with the few zoas we had (past tense!) in there. I would expect a scribbled to be comparable.
 
I have a pair in my 350g sps tank. Mostly acroporas.
They definitely pick at the corals but they dont eat them. They are also quite harsh against the clean up crew.
But totally worth it !! :):):)
cdpair.jpg
 
Beautiful picture! Is he picking at the cleaner shrimps leg?
 
Awesome! Got mine today. Do you have other angels with them too
Yes, my reef is dominated with angelfish and acroporas :)
2 diacanthus, 1 imperator, 1 bluface, 1 tricolor "rockbeauty", 1 goldflake and soon one velvet angelfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new