Scrk february 2013 meetin (new location)

SavetheReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its that time of the month again.

The next Southern California Reef Keepers meeting will be Sunday, February 23th, 2014 at 6:00pm at So Cal Tropical in Fullerton, CA ! This is our first meeting at a different location so please come out and support our club! We will be asking members to renew memberships for 2014, and at just $25 per year those funds goes along way to provided entertaining meetings, raffle prizes, food and snacks, speakers, etc. We will also be asking for some new volunteers and / or board members so please keep that in mind and do not hesitate to ask if you are interested as we could sure use the help.

NEW LOCATION

SO CAL TROPICAL
2495 E Chapman Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831

TIME
6PM - 9PM

DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO ATTEND. OPEN TO ALL

Please note that store will be hosting us for this month and we plan to revolve around other locations every month. Store will also give discounts to SCRK members with Current 2014 memberships. Also note that We will have corals and other stuff for the raffle which will be posted later this week. For up to the minute updates you can check out our FaceBook Page or website.WWW.SCRK.ORG

Our Friend Tom will also have somethings mark down so come down and get your Reef on!

We will also have our Frag Tank open for Members (perk) to trade and sell their Frags.

STORES THAT SUPPORT OUT CLUB AND OFFER DISCOUNTS ARE

SO CAL TROPICAL
AGE OF AQUARIUMS
CHANCE OF CORAL
REEFGEEK

OP
OP
S

SavetheReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE RAFFLE ITEMS

SEA SIDE AQUATICS IS HOOKING US UP WITH THE FOLLOWING RAFFLE ITEMS

You can Google the model names for more info.

1st is Sea Side Aquatics AS1C hang on back skimmer

Sea Side Aquatics AS1C and AS1B Hang On Back Skimmers Sea Side Aquatics

2nd is a Rossmont Italy mover M1200

Sea Side Aquatics Master Distributor of Rossmont Mover Pumps Sea Side Aquatics

3rd is a Sea Side Aquatics dosing pump dp3

Sea Side Aquatics Dosing Pumps Sea Side Aquatics

There will also be some Scratch and dent stuff you can buy and remember members receive additional discounts. So come out and support the club and unwind on a Sunday After Noon.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back