View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When: Sunday, Feb 20 2011 @ 6:00pm - 9pm
Where: AGE of Aquariums
2642 Cherry Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90755

I would like to invite everyone to our February meeting which will be a very good one. We have three Great guest who will educated everyone on Reefing.

1. We have Mr. Jim Stime From LA Fish Guys. Some of you have seen him on his cool episodes on You Tube for Aquarium maintainable and proper care.
YouTube - lafishguy's Channel
He will also film our meeting and include us on his webisode on you tube. So Gals bring your best hats and guys dress up i guess cause your gona be famous
biggrin.gif
(other topics MACNA / Clubs / Jelly Fish

2. We have Reef Geek coming in who will be talking about LED lighting and showing off The Aqua Illumination. Showing all the cool features this great lighting system has to offer. So get your questions ready!

3. We will have a Rep From Emperor Aquatics coming in from the East coast ready to answer all the questions about UV sterilizers. Debunquing all the myths you hear about the for saltwater use. So also get your questions ready as he talks about it.

So come and join us. We will have out dogs and burgers and great Raffle Items.

So Lets get a head count on who is coming to support :wink:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back