Scroll Coral changed colors... Bad or good?

EuphylliaAddict

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
251
Reaction score
174
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this scroll Coral for a year or so an have noticed it changing colors lately from solid purple with yellow edges to this mix and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I have been dosing alot of phytoplankton and acropower so I'm not sure if it's that or something else... Please chime in, my parameters are as follows.

Alk 7.8
Po4 0.06
No3 2.5
Calcium?
Mag?
Ph 8.22


Thanks if only I could get a better picture of it...

20210511_181026.jpg 20210511_181051.jpg 20210511_181057.jpg 20210511_181101.jpg 20210511_181108.jpg 20210511_181112.jpg
 
The color change may be due to a lack of trace elements. Send in a water sample for a detailed analysis to see if something is low.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new