Sea Hare (HELP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tetra1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tetra1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
66
Location
St. Louis, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently acquired a sea hare to rid my tank of red hair algae, however, the sea hare was uninterested in it and instead was subject to bullying from my blenny. I took him out of the tank and put him in a holding tank that has no heat or filtration. I have no idea what I am going to do with him. My local fish store is 2-3 hours away so it's not like I can trade him in for credit. Any ideas as to what I can do would be appreciated. :frusty:
 
Do you have a local reef club in your area? You could try to give it to a member.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new