Sea Hare with skunk cleaner shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan15236
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryan15236

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
414
Reaction score
165
Location
Kingsport, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Dolabella Sea hare coming in two days. I have been doing research and came across a few post that concern me. I have seen a few comments that skunk cleaners will potentially harass the sea hare to death. I tried to look into this specific issue more and couldn’t find anything much more.

Question is has anyone else had this problem or will they coexist? Tank is a 180 gallon with 1 skunk cleaner shrimp. Shrimp is fat and happy.
 
I've owned both-- I can hardly image in a tank that size that a Cleaner Shrimp will even be able to FIND the Sea Hare. Lol. ;)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new