Sea Hare

Doles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
8
Location
Israel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does somebody know the exact spices of the sea hare in the photo?

1C6B14BA-6B39-4673-8ABC-A5DE913E8CC5.jpeg EF81B75A-746C-4978-8823-78476DC8C5F6.jpeg
 
not sure
the Dolabellas that i have had are barker, and have a pronounced rounded posterior

is this an Elysia?
 
And the Donabella(s) that I have are algae eating monsters, and you need a plan for what to do with them when their food goes away.
I had one squeeze its way through the weir into the return and got all chopped up (grimace)
 
not sure
the Dolabellas that i have had are barker, and have a pronounced rounded posterior

is this an Elysia?
I also think it is an Elysia due to the resemblance, but as a matter of fact I got it while collecting sea weed for my other animals and I didn’t know I picked it up-only noticed it after a couple of days.
I live on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new