Sea Star

Tim McLellan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
131
Reaction score
181
Location
Albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a cool little Red Fromia Sea Star at the LFS. Was told they are somewhat delicate and may be iffy on survival, but I figured I'd give it a try for $30. Pretty cool little critter.

Sea star (2).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new