Seachem seagel phosphate remover

  • Thread starter Thread starter paola1315
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paola1315

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
12
Location
Southampton
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, few weeks ago I added seachem seagel phosphate remover and it works within 3 days, I had to remove it to make a treatment for my fish, and 3 days ago I added again in the filter because my phosphate is high again.
Today I tested and phosphate are still very high, wondering if maybe using the same I used few weeks ago maybe is not working anymore? Is it possible to use the same as I use it just for 3 days previously?

17338414917531682194256728062328.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new