Seachem Vibrant Sea Mix

  • Thread starter Thread starter MeatCake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MeatCake

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
19
Location
Fort Wayne
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone out there use this salt? I can’t find much information or data about it on the internet. I thought SeaChem was a good brand name so I’m puzzled why it’s not included when people test salts. Is it new?
 
I thought SeaChem was a good brand name

I personally do not agree with that, and do not support the company when there are any other options. A number of their products appear to not function as they claim (IMO).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new