SeaHaven's 180 Mixed Reef

Been a while since I updated this thread! No major changes other that collecting more corals. :) here are some pictures.
DSC_0069_zps9j8ytg9o.jpg

DSC_0030_zpsowrfifox.jpg

DSC_0020_zps8qlhkxeo.jpg

DSC_0019_zps5awtrrtq.jpg

DSC_0018_zpseuioevfc.jpg
 
Great shots!
 
Here Is an absolutely horrible picture of my newest zoa... a mini colony of A*kraks ( aka Red Spackled Krakatoas)!!!!!
Hopefully I'll have frags soon :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new