Seahorse is weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefBeta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I whip my hair back n forth, I whip my hair back n forth. Too fun. Thanks for sharing.
Met Gala Hair GIF
 
LOL, communicating ,mating dance ?
 
Maybe mating dance? But I didn't notice anyone is watching... or he's just that unpopular lol
So what I am hearing you say is that this is what I looked like in high-school?
 
sounds plausible... :D
nice capture...:cool:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new