Seahorse Tank Redo!!!

Can't wait to see the new 40g!
 
Well hello there stranger! Actually I suppose I'm the stranger these days. I was just browsing thru the pics of your half-circle tank, and I can't wait to see what you do with the new 40g!
 
Can't wait to see the new 40g!
Exciting stuff Krista! Can't wait to see it.
I know June can't come soon enough!! :)

Well hello there stranger! Actually I suppose I'm the stranger these days. I was just browsing thru the pics of your half-circle tank, and I can't wait to see what you do with the new 40g!

Yes, you are the stranger!! :) Glad you found my thread here!! :) I may be asking you for ideas on the new tank!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new