Seahorses and Scrubbers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Whoa! At the time they were selling them for 12 for a dollar. I sold them for awhile, but they were hard to ship in the hot months and I lived in South Texas.

I'm not sure what ARC is. Maybe start a thread here for us?
 
I would love to see stuff!
 
It worked!!! I only had 6 [emoji19], but the SH ate one before the fish got them. I need more. [emoji38]
 
THANK U! I'm going to get some today after work! [emoji122]. The bellies on those ponies look so full. Mine look so skinny. [emoji22]. I'm definitely going to try it out. Jst hope the cardinals don't eat them all first
Look where that video landed me after....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new