Seapora 80 Gallon

AustinBarthel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Greenfield
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew if the seapora rimless 80 gallon frag tank had tempered or non tempered glass. I am wanting to drill the back panel for 1 overflow and 2 return lines.
 
I always use the polarized sunglasses test before I drill. I have found glass that is marked as tempered turn out to be non-tempered and other glass that I was assured would not be tempered that I found out were tempered. Having a piece of glass explode when you are drilling it, isn't something you forget!
 
Upvote 0
Where are my manners?!? ...#WelcometoR2R
 
Upvote 0
I know this is a few months old but I have the same question. I’m looking to buy a Seapora 90 and would like to know if I have the option to drill and go the external overflow route. I’d love to avoid the corner overflow taking up valuable space.
 
Upvote 0
This is SUPER helpful, thanks.

My understanding is that Seapora and Aquarium Masters and Deep Blue are all differently-labeled versions of the same product - is that correct? If so, then presumably this chart applies to the other brands, as well.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new