Seapora Rimless 30 frag

beanbagtang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0609.jpeg

Hi all I’m looking to set this tank up soon but can’t find consistent info if this tank needs a leveling mat. It has the bottom frame but seapora says it’s not for support any insight or experience with this tank would be appreciated. Thanks
 
If the glass is supported and floated by the lower frame then the stand would only need to even support at the frame. I would not do a leveling mat for a tank with a bottom frame like this.
 
my old tank I had a few years ago was the 21g seapora rimless like this one. I didnt use any padding on the bottom and never had an issue.
Now I have a new setup that I just upgraded to from my IM 20 to a Seapora 40 Breeder. This time I used a yoga mat for self leveling just for extra step for the seams. It isnt needed but i decided to on this tank anyway
 
Did you end up getting this tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new