• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Search Tank

PredatorFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for 210 gallon fish in the NY area. Would like if someone can give me a hand I would appreciate.
 
I have a corner acrylic setup with custom stand and canopy that is about 200g, new never seen water.
Dimensions are 48”x24”
Located in NJ near Philly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new