Searching for a painting

Pitiyeux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am looking for a table that I saw on the forum. It represented 2 clown fish on a black background, it was pretty abstract. I'm french forgive me my bad english!
 
Welcome to R2R! Don’t think I’ve ever seen that one but maybe someone will chime in that can help :) be sure to say hello in the meet and greet section of the forum.

1D5C9F06-BC4E-4FF5-9972-2508A9E51FDB.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new