Searching

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deonfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deonfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’ve been looking for a yellow dwarf lionfish for a year and a half now, besides ibluewater.com does anyone know where I can get one?? My tank has only one damsel and two yasha gobies. Ik the gobies and damsel could be food but plz I really want a yellow dwarf lionfish this tank is designed for it specifically I’m finna call it quiets on this hobby if I can’t find one soon thanks for the help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new