Seattle?! Howsit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jlobes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I lived on the kitsap peninsula (across the puget sound from seattle) for about 10 years...and can't wait to move back...
I had one of my favorite, and yet only LFS in kitsap down the street from me...I would make the trip to a few other LfS in the Seattle area a few times a year...much better traffic there than here or CA,lol
 
Haha I missed this thread! Although I live up on the North Olympic Peninsula, it's a 3 hr drive for me to get to Seattle. Which is fine for me, lol I'm not a city boy at all...

I've lived in Seattle for 2 years, and it wasn't for me LOL. But I grew up out in the sticks on a farm for pretty much my whole life.

I agree that The Shark Reef is a great shop, there are lots of real nice one's in the Seattle area too. Just to name a few: Red Sea Aquarium, Barrier Reef Aquariums, Oceans By Design, The Fish Store and the list can go on and on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new