Sebae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dboyd6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dboyd6

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sebae in my tank now, how do I get him to plant his foot, he has really just been rolling around since I got him yesterday, I heard this is normal, so is everything fine?


Thanks in advance!
 
If you have high flow, turn the pumps down or off for a little bit. They'll roll around until they find a spot they like, not uncommon.
 
BTW, "sebae" is just generic name in the hobby for both H. crispa and H. malu, it's not an actual specoes name. Any pics of the nem?
Reduce the flow in the tank as suggested, then dig a small depression in the sand at the rock/sand interface. Gently place the anemone in the depression and leave it alone to see if it will attach.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new