Second Batch of Clownfish Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhogan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dhogan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clownfish have been spawning for several years, but today I looked in my tank and there are two batches of eggs. One laid several days ago (can see the eyes) and one is fresh (orange). I'll try to get a picture but they lay them on the back wall. I couldn't find anything on the internet, but I wouldn't have thought that it was even possible based on their cycle. Is this a rare thing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new