See what products made our top picks from 2017...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We pulled together a roundup of our favorite products from 2017 - see the links below for a FULL list!

Any notable products you'd add to this list?

RYAN'S FAVORITE OF 2017
TRITON ICP-OES TESTING
“Test your seawater… Know what’s in it… Act to fix it!” This is Triton’s Mantra. More than ever before, aquarists are in conscious control of the chemistry within their reef tanks. With the information gained by Triton’s ICP-OES testing, we can now replace trial and error and guessing with informed decisions about what we add to our reef tanks.

BEST SELLER OF 2017
HANNA HI772 DKH CHECKER
Getting fast, accurate alk readings has never been so easy! No more messing with color charts or wondering if you got the right end-point on your titration test. Hanna checkers take the guesswork out of reading important tank parameters, and this is probably our favorite way to check alkalinity. Apparently, everyone loves these as much as we do! (Expected back in stock: 1/12/18)

COOLEST CAMERA GADGET OF 2017
AQUARICLIP CLIP ON LENS FILTER
Modern smart phones are capable of taking some pretty impressive pictures, but reef tank lighting is often very blue and creates unrealistic colors in photos. This innovative little gadget easily clips on to almost any smart phone and filters out the blue, providing a more realistic representation of colors in your aquarium.

BEST FILTRATION OF 2017
CLEARWATER SCRUBBERS ALGAE SCRUBBERS

Algae turf scrubbers utilize the massive growth capability of hair algae by creating the perfect growing environment in an easily maintained grow box, allowing for easy removal of nutrients. Hair algae can even outcompete macroalgae because it’s a simpler organism with a very high reproduction rate. It helps to remove dissolved waste, CO2 (my tank sits at a perfect pH 8.3 with no CO2 scrubber), heavy metals, and other toxins.

MOST INNOVATIVE FOOD OF 2017
EASY REEFS MASSTICK FISH FOODS
This food is not only fun to watch your fish eat, but you can mix your fishes favorite treats and make it even tastier!

MORE TO SEE:
FAVORITE DC PUMP OF 2017
EASIEST OVERFLOW OF 2017
MOST HIGH TECH OF 2017
BEST FRAG RACK OF 2017
BEST LED ACCESSORY OF 2017
BEST NEW SUMPS OF 2017
BEST NEW ATO OF 2017
FAVORITE FLOW METER OF 2017
TOP TIME SAVER OF 2017
FAVORITE DOSING PUMP OF 2017
BEST SAFETY GADGET OF 2017
BEST NEW LED OF 2017
BEST OVERFLOW OF 2017
BEST FLOW OF 2017
BEST REFUGIUM ACCESSORY OF 2017

grassy_noel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't agree more. Bought a Hanna Alkalinity Checker and an AquariClip this year! Got the VWR thermometer on my wish list. I've tried half a dozen different thermometers to calibrate my Apex probe and they all seem to vary by 2+ degrees F. Not sure if my tank set to 78 is actually 76 or 80!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back