Fish Family Fun!

Madd_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Ryan Maddox and this hobby all started because my son wanted a pet Nemo. Next thing you know, were coming home with a Tideline AIO 62G Lagoon. I started tinkering with the tank, and then I designed and created my own return adapters. Since the ones that came on my Tideline AIO 62G Lagoon stopped spinning and I wanted to be able to control the direction of the flow. It wasn't long before I started designing and 3-D printing accessories for my own tank and decided to make the accessories available to other hobbyists. Check it out; https://maddreef.com.

Welcome to our corner of the digital ocean!​

We are the Maddox family – a close-knit clan of four who believe that the best moments in life are those spent together. Our journey began with a shared passion for quality time, fun, and the mesmerizing beauty of the underwater world.

At the heart of our home, you'll find our beloved saltwater fish tank. It's not just a tank; it's a living masterpiece that encapsulates the essence of our family's spirit. From the vibrant colors of the fish to the gentle swaying of coral, our tank has become a canvas of wonder and a testament to our dedication to each other.

As parents, we believe in fostering curiosity and a sense of responsibility in our children. Watching them eagerly feed the fish and care for the aquatic life brings us immeasurable joy. It's these moments that remind us that life's true treasures lie in the simplicity of shared experiences.

But our family's story doesn't end at the glass walls of our aquatic haven. We're also passionate about innovation and creativity. Mom and Dad, in particular, have an insatiable drive to enhance and perfect our fish tank experience. It's this drive that led us to create something truly remarkable – innovative accessories that have transformed our fish tank into a dynamic ecosystem.

Our family's dedication to creating solutions led us to turn these ideas into reality. The very accessories that brought newfound life to our fish tank are now available to all fellow enthusiasts out there. We believe that every aquarium deserves a touch of innovation, a dash of creativity, and a sprinkle of family warmth.

Through this website, we extend an invitation to you to join our journey. Explore our range of thoughtfully crafted products, each born from our family's passion and commitment. Dive into a world where innovation meets aquatic wonder, and where our family's dreams have become tangible products that can elevate your fish tank to new heights.

Thank you for being a part of our story. As our family grows, our commitment remains the same – to share joy, inspire creativity, and bring innovation to the underwater realms we all love. So, come on in and explore – you're not just customers; you're part of our extended family.

With love and aquatic dreams,
The Maddox Family

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 10.40.21 PM.png

Last edited:

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Ryan Maddox and this hobby all started because my son wanted a pet Nemo. Next thing you know, were coming home with a Tideline AIO 62G Lagoon. I started tinkering with the tank, and then I designed and created my own return adapters. Since the ones that came on my Tideline AIO 62G Lagoon stopped spinning and I wanted to be able to control the direction of the flow. It wasn't long before I started designing and 3-D printing accessories for my own tank and decided to make the accessories available to other hobbyists. Check it out; https://maddreef.com.

Welcome to our corner of the digital ocean!​

We are the Maddox family – a close-knit clan of four who believe that the best moments in life are those spent together. Our journey began with a shared passion for quality time, fun, and the mesmerizing beauty of the underwater world.

At the heart of our home, you'll find our beloved saltwater fish tank. It's not just a tank; it's a living masterpiece that encapsulates the essence of our family's spirit. From the vibrant colors of the fish to the gentle swaying of coral, our tank has become a canvas of wonder and a testament to our dedication to each other.

As parents, we believe in fostering curiosity and a sense of responsibility in our children. Watching them eagerly feed the fish and care for the aquatic life brings us immeasurable joy. It's these moments that remind us that life's true treasures lie in the simplicity of shared experiences.

But our family's story doesn't end at the glass walls of our aquatic haven. We're also passionate about innovation and creativity. Mom and Dad, in particular, have an insatiable drive to enhance and perfect our fish tank experience. It's this drive that led us to create something truly remarkable – innovative accessories that have transformed our fish tank into a dynamic ecosystem.

Our family's dedication to creating solutions led us to turn these ideas into reality. The very accessories that brought newfound life to our fish tank are now available to all fellow enthusiasts out there. We believe that every aquarium deserves a touch of innovation, a dash of creativity, and a sprinkle of family warmth.

Through this website, we extend an invitation to you to join our journey. Explore our range of thoughtfully crafted products, each born from our family's passion and commitment. Dive into a world where innovation meets aquatic wonder, and where our family's dreams have become tangible products that can elevate your fish tank to new heights.

Thank you for being a part of our story. As our family grows, our commitment remains the same – to share joy, inspire creativity, and bring innovation to the underwater realms we all love. So, come on in and explore – you're not just customers; you're part of our extended family.

With love and aquatic dreams,
The Maddox Family

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 10.40.21 PM.png
Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back