Seeking help setup Precision Marine reactor.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thle009
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thle009

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
695
Reaction score
262
Location
MN, US
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting,
I recently purchased an older Precision Marine reactor and looking for some help setting it up. I don't have any instruction manual and am not sure where all the line and connections suppose to go. Much appreciated.


PM reactor.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new