• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sell all live stock

Item Price
for all $500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Reefen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon reef tank that I am going to break down, It has been set up to for 15 yrs and does have pest. I have live stock that has to go first.
The corals are nice and I have tried to get good pictures with no luck, there are 19 corals in all. This includes Battle Corals, Hawaii table, Space laser, The virgin maremaid, Gilligan, Copps Calacali, and 2 other corals from Battle Corals that I dont have the names of and I have RRC Red Roses Montipora Cap. some coarals I can get fair pictures of

For Fish I have purple long tentacle anemone with mated pair Ocellaris clownfish that lay eggs every 2weeks,maculiceps Tang/surgeon is probably 6 inches,
Midas blenny, baby biota mandarin pair , naoko's Fairy Wrasse Male, Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse male came to me with bump on tail, I think its an old Injury

price is negotiable, my location is Marshall, VA

Last edited:

Great Reef Coralation

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I sent you a box with the proper materials to ship them safely back, would you be open to that?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back