Sell/Trade picasso trigger and dog face puffer

saltwaternoobie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have these 2 fishes that I would like to trade or sell them for other fish maybe corals. I would like 45 each or best offer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 196
Solar is correct. The trigger is about 3 inches. The dog face puffer is gone. The trigger is eating and seems to be real happy just a little more aggressive than I would like with the other fishes. I have had him about 3 months and the only reason I got him is because I bought a yellow tang from a friend and I got the trigger and dogface as well because my friend was taking down his tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new